WELCOME TO YPI COUNSELLING
YPI Counselling is a registered charity offering confidential counselling to young people aged 11-25 in the Basingstoke and Deane area.
Working closely with local doctors, schools, colleges and Children’s Services we offer counselling to support a wide range of issues affecting young people and parents, with the aim of helping families reach their full potential. Young people can access our services individually..
YPI Counselling is funded by grants from Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council, Hampshire County Council and the North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group amongst others.
If you are a young person looking to access our service you can use our Self Referral Form by visiting our Youth Counseling Page.
YPI Counselling is run by a great group of counsellors and administrators, a Chief Executive, Clinical Services Manager and a Board of Trustees. Everyone involved with YPI Counselling is committed to improving the service provided to young people and parents, so that each client receives confidential, high-quality counselling. We want young people in the area to be able to access the counselling they need and believe that no one should be excluded due to their circumstances.
We started life in the year 2000 and have gone from providing just a few hours of counselling and advice per week to now providing thousands of counselling hours to young people each year.
We hope you find our website useful – we are always keen to hear your feedback so contact us if you have any suggestions on how to improve it!
- Want to learn something new, yet old? In order to relax and stay healthy whilst inside? #weAreYPI #MindMeHappy… https://t.co/mQWvgYCQynMay 26, 2020
- #WeAreYPI #MindMeHappy #Fundraising #Run15k https://t.co/Zm4XcioT0e https://t.co/EUn2e6kckSMay 25, 2020
- Looking for mental health apps? Look no further than the NHS Apps Library! #WeAreYPI #MindMeHappy… https://t.co/Mzoa0SpUj5May 25, 2020
- #WeAreYPI #MindMeHappy #Friends https://t.co/TZurVcbWKpMay 24, 2020
- Just imagine what we could do with a £1,000 donation! Just click the link and enter your details along with our cha… https://t.co/zdxMN1VZjGMay 23, 2020