WELCOME TO YPI COUNSELLING
YPI Counselling is a registered charity offering confidential counselling to young people aged 11-25, parents and families in the Basingstoke and Deane area.
Working closely with local doctors, schools, colleges and Children’s Services we offer counselling to support a wide range of issues affecting young people, parents and the whole family unit, with the aim of helping families reach their full potential. Young people or parents can access our services individually or alternative as a family via our Family Counselling service.
YPI Counselling is funded by grants from Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council, Hampshire County Council and the North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group amongst others.
If you are a young person looking to access our service you can download our referral form from the Youth Counselling page.
If you are a parent looking to access our parent counselling service you can download our referral form by visiting our Parent Counselling page
If you are looking to come for counselling as a family, you can download our referral form by visiting our Family Counselling page.
YPI Counselling is run by a great group of counsellors and administrators, a Chief Executive, Clinical Services Manager and a Board of Trustees. Everyone involved with YPI Counselling is committed to improving the service provided to young people, parents and families, so that each client receives confidential, high-quality counselling. We want young people and their families in the area to be able to access the counselling they need and believe that no one should be excluded due to their circumstances.
We started life in the 2000 and have gone from providing just a few hours of counselling and advice per week to now providing hundreds of counselling hours to young people and their family members each year.
We hope you find our website useful – we are always keen to hear your feedback so contact us if you have any suggestions on how to improve it!
- RT @TGrayYPI: **LAST FEW DAYS** If you are interested in knowing more about this course or any of the other courses that we are running thi…August 11, 2018
- **LAST WEEK TO APPLY** We still have a few places available on our Level 5 Post Qualifying Certificate in Counsell… https://t.co/z9X7NAiAgZAugust 7, 2018
- Join our new YPI/Hive lottery and you could win £25,000!! 50p from every £1 comes to YPI, and an additional 18p goe… https://t.co/paEesvi8h2August 6, 2018
- RT @MariaMillerUK: This remarkable team of Basingstoke health professionals is part of a partnership between NHS mental health service and…August 6, 2018
- Thinking of starting your counselling career and wanting to work with Young People? We are offering a free taster s… https://t.co/mjthPUNxqBAugust 1, 2018