WELCOME TO YPI COUNSELLING
YPI Counselling is a registered charity offering confidential counselling to young people aged 11-25, parents and families in the Basingstoke and Deane area.
Working closely with local doctors, schools, colleges and Children’s Services we offer counselling to support a wide range of issues affecting young people, parents and the whole family unit, with the aim of helping families reach their full potential. Young people or parents can access our services individually or alternatively as a family via our Family Counselling service.
YPI Counselling is funded by grants from Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council, Hampshire County Council and the North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group amongst others.
If you are a young person looking to access our service you can download our referral form from the Youth Counselling page.
If you are a parent looking to access our parent counselling service you can download our referral form by visiting our Parent Counselling page
If you are looking to come for counselling as a family, you can download our referral form by visiting our Family Counselling page.
YPI Counselling is run by a great group of counsellors and administrators, a Chief Executive, Clinical Services Manager and a Board of Trustees. Everyone involved with YPI Counselling is committed to improving the service provided to young people, parents and families, so that each client receives confidential, high-quality counselling. We want young people and their families in the area to be able to access the counselling they need and believe that no one should be excluded due to their circumstances.
We started life in the year 2000 and have gone from providing just a few hours of counselling and advice per week to now providing hundreds of counselling hours to young people and their family members each year.
We hope you find our website useful – we are always keen to hear your feedback so contact us if you have any suggestions on how to improve it!
- RT @RevVehicles: #Charity #Basingstoke #Garage #Mechanic #MOT #Servicing #Repairs #SupportLocal @YPICounselling @smhbasingstoke @Basingstok…March 14, 2019
- RT @RevVehicles: **Repost** We are so proud to announce that we are in partnership with @YPICounselling. YPI offer confidential Counselling…March 10, 2019
- RT @realityhruk: It's Time To Talk Day - an opportunity to start conversations about mental health. Our 10-Step Guide for employers can hel…March 10, 2019
- RT @RevVehicles: 46 points out of a total of 64, 4th out of 8 teams and a total of £60/£70 raised by all 8 teams. Very proud to have taken…March 10, 2019
- RT @qmcsportpe: Today the @qmcollege Level 2 Sport students ran their charity football event, raising money for @YPICounselling. A thorough…March 10, 2019