WELCOME TO YPI COUNSELLING
YPI Counselling is a registered charity offering confidential counselling to young people aged 11-25 in the Basingstoke and Deane area.
Working closely with local doctors, schools, colleges and Children’s Services we offer counselling to support a wide range of issues affecting young people and parents, with the aim of helping families reach their full potential. Young people can access our services individually..
YPI Counselling is funded by grants from Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council, Hampshire County Council and the North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group amongst others.
If you are a young person looking to access our service you can use our Self Referral Form by visiting our Youth Counseling Page.
YPI Counselling is run by a great group of counsellors and administrators, a Chief Executive, Clinical Services Manager and a Board of Trustees. Everyone involved with YPI Counselling is committed to improving the service provided to young people and parents, so that each client receives confidential, high-quality counselling. We want young people in the area to be able to access the counselling they need and believe that no one should be excluded due to their circumstances.
We started life in the year 2000 and have gone from providing just a few hours of counselling and advice per week to now providing thousands of counselling hours to young people each year.
We hope you find our website useful – we are always keen to hear your feedback so contact us if you have any suggestions on how to improve it!
- When you shop through Easy Fundraising you could raise donations for YPI #WeAreYPI #MindMeHappy #EasyFundraising… https://t.co/b5dLt91KYxSeptember 17, 2020
- #WeAreYPI #MindMeHappy #MentalHealthQuote https://t.co/n03CEyUAMmSeptember 16, 2020
- Ever wanted to be more active or learn new things outside School? There is a youth group for you! #WeAreYPI… https://t.co/5nz77itwcmSeptember 15, 2020
- Counselling is a form of self care that can reskill you into being able to better look after yourself! #WeAreYPI… https://t.co/EAYoZjXDKXSeptember 14, 2020
- #WeAreYPI #MindMeHappy #MentalHealthQuote https://t.co/7VBRvw26sTSeptember 13, 2020