WELCOME TO YPI COUNSELLING
YPI Counselling is a registered charity offering free confidential counselling to young people between the ages of 11 and 25 in the Basingstoke and Deane area.
Working closely with local doctors, schools, colleges and Children’s Services we offer counselling on any of the issues affecting young people and parents, with the aim of helping them reach their full potential. Young people or parents can come to us for help if they are experiencing difficulties as a result of any cause, whether at home, school or in the workplace.
YPI Counselling is funded by grants from Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council, Hampshire County Council and the North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group amongst others.
If you are a young person looking to access our service you can download our referral form from the Youth Counselling page.
If you are a parent looking to access our parent counselling service you can download our referral form by visiting our Parent Counselling page
YPI Counselling is run by a great group of counsellors and administrators, a Chief Executive, Clinical Services Manager and a Board of Trustees. Everyone involved with YPI Counselling is committed to improving the service provided to young people and parents, so that each client receives confidential, high-quality counselling. We want young people and parents in the area to be able to access the counselling they need and believe that no one should be excluded due to their circumstances.
We started life in the 2000 and have gone from providing just a few hours of counselling and advice per week to now providing over 1,700 counselling hours to young people per year.
We hope you find our website useful – we are always keen to hear your feedback so contact us if you have any suggestions on how to improve it!
- Pls #RT Interested in becoming a Youth Mentor in the Basingstoke area? @HantsRecruiters #charity #jobs #weareYPI… https://t.co/fWaAZwAm7lNovember 20, 2017
- YPI's mission Our Mission: To offer a first class mental health service that includes responsive and tailored ...… https://t.co/GJ40bEAtj0November 19, 2017
- YPI's Vision: Striving to provide the best mental health support to young people and their families across Basings… https://t.co/mmM5D0t4IANovember 18, 2017
- RT @nhampshireccg: #4 Take the time to get better without antibiotics. Many minor ailments will clear up with some #self-care. Take a look…November 18, 2017
- Read about the work the Frankie Workers do to help those sexually abused in #Hants @HantsPCC #charity #weareYPI… https://t.co/FuxoWRt6XiNovember 18, 2017