WELCOME TO YPI COUNSELLING
YPI Counselling is a registered charity offering confidential counselling to young people aged 11-25 and parents in the Basingstoke and Deane area.
Working closely with local doctors, schools, colleges and Children’s Services we offer counselling to support a wide range of issues affecting young people and parents, with the aim of helping families reach their full potential. Young people or parents can access our services individually..
YPI Counselling is funded by grants from Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council, Hampshire County Council and the North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group amongst others.
If you are a young person looking to access our service you can use our Self Referral Form.
If you are a parent looking to access our parent counselling service you can download our referral form by visiting our Parent Counselling page
YPI Counselling is run by a great group of counsellors and administrators, a Chief Executive, Clinical Services Manager and a Board of Trustees. Everyone involved with YPI Counselling is committed to improving the service provided to young people and parents, so that each client receives confidential, high-quality counselling. We want young people in the area to be able to access the counselling they need and believe that no one should be excluded due to their circumstances.
We started life in the year 2000 and have gone from providing just a few hours of counselling and advice per week to now providing thousands of counselling hours to young people each year.
We hope you find our website useful – we are always keen to hear your feedback so contact us if you have any suggestions on how to improve it!
- Anyone with a online presence can experience cyber bullying! Jesy Nelson: 'Odd One Out' shows what she experienced.… https://t.co/K4euWnzZA3February 24, 2020
- #WeAreYPI #MindMeHappy https://t.co/iIKs4uJev0February 23, 2020
- We are now in Brighton Hill Asda for the Asda foundations green token giving scheme, just remember to collect your… https://t.co/Ks6wX41xQjFebruary 22, 2020
- Fashion Show & Sale March 7th 4-6pm Beechdown in aid of YPI! Get your tickets at: https://t.co/xvKTjofE0N #WeAreYPI… https://t.co/lwWhcXT8ObFebruary 21, 2020
- RT @BasingstokeRT93: Following another successful #SantaSleigh we are proud to confirm @YPICounselling as one of the funding beneficiaries.…February 21, 2020