DONATIONS & SUPPORTING OUR CAUSE
YPI Counselling relies heavily on grants, voluntary donations and fundraising to pay for the cost of the service. We do not charge young people anything for their counselling sessions and we want to keep it that way. On average it costs £40 per hour of counselling which equates to about £200 per young person for a course of sessions. By donating £200 you could quite literally change someone’s life and create a better life for those around them. Every penny donated really does make a difference and enables us to support young people from the Basingstoke community that are in need of mental health and emotional support.
- When purchasing art from Jackie Bridges Art, she will donate 10%.
- Whenever you shop online through Easy Fundraising.
- When Shopping on Amazon using the Amazon Smile link or enabling it on the Amazon mobile app.
- When selling on Ebay using Ebay for Charity.
- Online using our Virgin Money Giving account. If you are a UK taxpayer you can also claim gift aid on your donation.
- You can also donate by cheque or cash by handing to a member of our staff or The Orchard reception staff, or by posting to us at – The Orchard, White Hart Lane, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 4AF. Please make cheques payable to YPI Counselling.