Eligibility for Gift Aid on JustGiving Donations When Supporting YPI Counselling
Gift Aid is a tax relief scheme that allows UK charities to claim an extra 25% in tax on every eligible donation made by a UK taxpayer. This means that for every £100 you donate to YPI Counselling through JustGiving, the charity will receive an extra £25.
To be eligible for Gift Aid, your donation must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a UK taxpayer.
- You must make the donation yourself, not on behalf of someone else.
- The donation must be made to YPI Counselling, not to another charity.
- The donation must be made through JustGiving.
If your donation meets all of these criteria, you will be asked to confirm your eligibility for Gift Aid when you make your donation. You can also add Gift Aid to a previous donation by logging into your JustGiving account and going to the “My Donations” page.
Once your donation has been processed, JustGiving will claim the Gift Aid from HMRC on your behalf. The charity will then receive an extra 25% of your donation, which will go towards their vital work.
So, if you’re thinking about donating to YPI Counselling, make sure to add Gift Aid to your donation. It’s a great way to make your donation go even further and support the charity’s work in helping young people in crisis.
Here are some additional benefits of adding Gift Aid to your JustGiving donation to YPI Counselling:
- Your donation will be worth an extra 25% to the charity.
- You can claim tax relief on your donation if you pay UK income tax or capital gains tax.
- You can add Gift Aid to a previous donation by logging into your JustGiving account.
- Gift Aid is easy to add to your donation when you make it through JustGiving.
If you have any questions about Gift Aid, please contact JustGiving customer support.
To look at our donation page, click on the link: www.justgiving.com/ypicounselling
#Donations #Fundraising #WeAreYPI #MindMeHappy